What is The Wheelhouse Project?
I’m Jen, the creator and owner of The Wheelhouse Project. It is based on the concept that the wheelhouse is the place where the Captain takes the wheel and pilots the ship. The Captain is in charge of stepping into that wheelhouse and taking it where he/she wants it to go. The wheelhouse is a protective, enclosed quarters on the top of the ship. So it’s my goal to create that protective space for my community here at The Wheelhouse Project, where people can find the inspiration and take the wheel to steer their own ship (life) in the direction of their dreams.
Wheelhouse is also a term meaning that you have a certain skill or ability. So it’s “in your wheelhouse”. That is also a goal of mine here at The Wheelhouse Project. To give you more tools and information to really help create a strong wheelhouse, or ‘toolbox’, for you!
The bottom line is that at The Wheelhouse Project I want to provide you with inspiration and the resources to help you to create the life of your dreams, as your soul intended, by living a heart-centered life. That includes resources on healing, self-love, spirituality and manifestation.
I have personally struggled with figuring this all out in my own life, and I feel inspired to share a bit of my own journey and what I’ve learned along the way. It’s a journey of healing your past, loving yourself unconditionally, developing your faith, and really taking charge of your own life. It can be challenging, and even painful, to make changes or to face unpleasant realities in our lives or about ourselves. When we are doing so in an effort to make our life better, easier, more fun, and manifest better for ourself – it makes it so worth it. Always keep your eye on the goal. Keep the vision of how you want your life to be, and strive for it – as your intuition, guidance and heart lead you. You will get there. Anchors away!
Who am I and why am I doing this?
Here’s a little bit about me:
- I am on my awakening journey, seeing that I am a soul who has joined with this human for a bit, and that we will need to learn to work together here
- I am a seeker with a curious and open mind
- I always follow my intuition and Divine guidance
- I lead with love, and let go of fear
- My passions are writing, teaching, and coaching
- I am constantly reading, mostly non-fiction, and always what I am guided to
- I like to be silly and laugh a lot
- I believe that everything always works out for me, and it does – positivity, surrender and faith!
- I have been on a long journey of healing, self-love and aligning my mind with my heart and soul, letting go of the ego
- I see the bigger picture of our divinity, our oneness with all, the love that we all are, and our many trips to this planet
- I am an old soul – one of many who are here to help the planet through the major transformation it is undergoing
- I am a twin flame
- I am a manifestor – a divine creator (as we all are) – and I happen to be an 8 life path – which is all about abundance and manifestation
- I am all about passing along what I’ve learned to others, in the hopes it will help them too
It’s Time to Set Sail
So what do I want for you here? I would of course love for you to create your best life! But generally speaking, I want you to find some inspiration. I am hoping you will make some changes in your life if needed, both big and small. But mostly I hope you will change your life for the better in whatever way you need to. That might mean starting to heal your past and old wounds, that might mean growing your own self-love and taking better care of yourself, that might mean developing your faith and your spiritual beliefs, and hopefully if you really invest yourself here – it might mean manifesting the life you have always wanted for yourself. Whatever it is, big or small, I want you to find something here that is helpful. Something that makes you think. Something that inspires you to take some action. Something that lights up your heart. And also to feel and know that you aren’t alone.
I invite you to join me here as a member of The Wheelhouse Project community, where we inspire each other to move forward, and lift each other up to find new levels of joy and happiness in our lives. Please sign up for our email list so that you can be part of this community of support. You will also find links at the top of the page to join my Facebook page, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter, where I provide daily inspiration and posts of interest.
It’s time to step into your wheelhouse, and set sail in the direction of your dreams!